- Author: Mish
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This no onion, no garlic recipe is one of my favorite cauliflower recipes. The ginger is the star of this recipe. Try it
- 1 Cauliflower – medium size cut into florets
- 2 Potato – medium cut into cubes
- ½ cup Green peas
- 4 Tomato – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Jaggery/Sugar
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add ginger paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric and chili powder.
- Saute till the tomatoes leave oil.
- Now add the cauliflower and potatoes and mix everything well.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the green peas.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice, roti, paratha or poori.
Keywords: adrakhi gobi
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @eatswithmish on Instagram and hashtag it #eatswithmish
Leave a Reply