Allu Capsicum Subzi
allu capsicum subzi
- Author: Flip
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Allu Capsicum Subzi is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 2 medium size – Potatoes (cut them into wedges)
- 2 medium size – Capsicum (cut them length wise into strips)
- 1 medium size – Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp – Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp – Chili powder
- 1 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp – Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp – Oil
- 1 tsp – Salt
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Now add finely chopped garlic saute for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add onion, salt and fry the onion till they turn transparent.
- Add potatoes, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala and toss it.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the potatoes are cooked, it takes about 7 to 8 minutes for the potatoes to cook.
- Add the capsicum once the potatoes are done. Mix well.
- Cook on medium heat but do not cover and cook.
- The capsicum takes 4 to 5 minutes to cook. Add kasuri methi and mix well.
- Allu Capsicum subzi is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy wit roti or paratha.
Keywords: allu capsicum sabzi
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @eatswithmish on Instagram and hashtag it #eatswithmish
Leave a Reply