- Author: Mish
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Egg Noodles is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 pkt – Noodles (I have used Top Ramen vegetarian noodles)
- 1 cup – Spring onions
- 1 medium size thinly sliced – Carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced Bell pepper
- 1 medium thinly sliced – Onion
- 1 inch finely chopped – Ginger
- 10 to 12 cloves finely chopped – Garlic
- 2 – Green chilies slit length wise
- 6 – Eggs (Scramble 4 eggs and hard boil the other 2 eggs)
- 1 tsp – Soy sauce
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 4 tbsp – Oil
- 1/2 tsp – Ajinomoto (optional)
- Cook the noodles as per package instructions and drain and rinse the noodles under running water.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and saute for a minute on medium heat.
- Now add green chilies and onions and saute on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt, ajinimoto, soy sauce and mix well.
- Now spring onions and carrots saute on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and saute again for 4 to 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add the boiled noodles and mix very well, keep the heat to high.
- Toss and mix the noodles very well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now add the scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Garnish with boiled eggs and enjoy.
- Your Egg Noodles is now ready to serve garnish with some spring onion greens and serve steaming hot.
I have used only two vegetables ie. bell peppers and carrots, you can use any vegetable of your choice like French beans, cabbage or even mushrooms.
Keywords: egg noodles
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @eatswithmish on Instagram and hashtag it #eatswithmish
Leave a Reply