Raw Banana Kebab
raw banana kebab
- Author: Mish
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
Raw Banana Kebab is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 4 medium size – Raw banana
- ½ cup – Chana dal washed and soaked for 2 hours
- 2 tbsp – Ginger roughly chopped
- 8 to 10 – Garlic cloves
- 1 – Onion medium finely chopped
- 4 to 5 – Whole red chili
- 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
- 12 to 15 – Pepper corns
- 4 – Bay leaves
- 10 to 12 – Cloves
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 4 – Green chili finely chopped (you can increase or decrease the quantity as per your taste)
- 1 tsp – Pepper powder
- ½ cup – Fresh green coriander
- In a pressure cooker put the raw banana along with soaked and drained chana dal.
- Add salt, pepper corns, cumin seeds, onions, red chili, ginger, garlic, cloves and bay leaves.
- Add about ½ cup of water while boiling the banana.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and give four whistles.
- Once the pressure is released open the pressure cooker.
- Keep it aside and let it cool down completely. Peel the raw banana and transfer the entire thing to a large mixing bowl.
- Add pepper powder, fresh green coriander and green chili.
- Mix it all well and form a dough.
- Now take a portion of the mixture and form small round kebabs.
- These kebabs can be deep fried or shallow fried.
- I have shallow fried the kebabs on a girdle.
- Heat a tawa/girdle drizzle a tea-spoon of oil/ghee and fry the kebabs, two minutes on each side till they are golden brown in colour.
- Serve the kebabs with onion slices along with mint chutney.
Keywords: raw banana kebab
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @eatswithmish on Instagram and hashtag it #eatswithmish
Leave a Reply