- Author: Mish
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Vegetable Soup is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup French beans
- 1 cup Bell peppers – finely chopped
- ½ cup Zucchini – finely chopped
- ½ cup Spring onions – finely chopped
- 1 Broccoli – medium size cut into small florets
- 1 tsp Ginger – Garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce (I have used Ching’s Schezwan sauce)
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a pot heat oil.
- Add finely chopped ginger-garlic and saute for a minute till the raw smell of ginger-garlic goes.
- Now add spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add Schezwan sauce and mix well
- Add broccoli, carrots and French beans and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add zucchini and bell peppers cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and allow it to simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Mix the corn flour in half cup water and add it to the soup so as to thicken the soup a little.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes and serve hot with any bread of your choice.
Keywords: vegetable soup
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @eatswithmish on Instagram and hashtag it #eatswithmish
Leave a Reply