Avocado chicken salad is one of my favourite salads. It is full of flavors and is creamy but very light on the stomach. Most of the time we see chicken salad recipes have mayo in it but you will not miss the mayo in this salad.
- 400gms Chicken (boiled deboned and shredded)
- 1 Avocado – medium size peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Bell peppers – chopped into 1cm cubes (I have taken red and green bell peppers; you can also use yellow if you want)
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Rock salt (you can use table salt as well)
- 1 tsp Rose mary
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- In a large bowl add the shredded chicken, avocado, bell peppers, corn, olive oil, lime juice, pepper powder, rose mary and rock salt.
- Mix them all very well so that all the flavours are incorporated well.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- This salad tastes best when cold.
- Enjoy avocado chicken salad with bread of your choice or as it is.
- Category: Salad
Keywords: salad chicken avocoda