Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins
After a long day, nothing beats having a delicious, refreshing, and healthy, yet quick and easy-to-make dish! This nutrient-packed summer salad will give you the warm and crisp feeling of summer!
Dressed with salt, pepper powder, and fresh mint, the combined flavors of mango and beetroot in this salad pops more and make them deliciously work together! The freshness of the mint also counterpoints the earthiness of the beetroot. It’s really simple, yet tasty and rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibers, and omega-3 fats.
Do give this recipe a try! It’s particularly perfect for vegetarians! Snap a picture and don’t forget to tag us! We would love to see your remakes.Print
Beetroot Mango Mint Salad is summery, crunchy and refreshing. So here’s a pretty, tasty and healthy salad for you.
- 1 Beetroot – medium size par boiled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 Ripe Mango – large cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp Rock salt (kala namak) – (optional, you can also use table salt)
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- You can boil the whole beet uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the beet skin and cut the beet into cubes (1.5 cm)
- Cut the mango into cubes as well.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add cubed beetroot, mangoes, and mint leaves (you can add the mint leaves whole or chop them-your choice)
- Now add the rock salt (or plain salt) and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator to cool
- Enjoy cold beetroot-mango-mint salad on a hot sunny day.
Keywords: beetroot mango mint salad