Beetroot Mango Mint Salad is summery, crunchy and refreshing. So here’s a pretty, tasty and healthy salad for you.
- 1 Beetroot – medium size par boiled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 Ripe Mango – large cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp Rock salt (kala namak) – (optional, you can also use table salt)
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- You can boil the whole beet uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the beet skin and cut the beet into cubes (1.5 cm)
- Cut the mango into cubes as well.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add cubed beetroot, mangoes, and mint leaves (you can add the mint leaves whole or chop them-your choice)
- Now add the rock salt (or plain salt) and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator to cool
- Enjoy cold beetroot-mango-mint salad on a hot sunny day.
Keywords: beetroot mango mint salad