Bell Pepper Zucchini Salad is a colorful and healthy salad. It is super easy to prepare and it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper – medium size seeded and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Red Bell pepper – medium size seeded and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Zucchini – medium size cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Cucumber – small size cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 tsp Flax seeds
- ½ tsp Rock salt/Table salt
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- Take a large mixing bowl, add zucchini, cucumber, yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper.
- Now add the seasoning i.e. salt, pepper powder, balsamic vinegar, oregano, chili flakes, flax seeds, and toss up all the vegetables and the seasoning and mix well.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy cool, colourful pepper salad on a hot summer day.
Keywords: bell pepper zucchini salad