Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins
With in-season produce like bell peppers, zucchini, and cucumbers, all you need is a few seasonings to bring out their fresh flavors and give you nutritious guilt-free food that would complement almost anything.
This recipe is not just a visual feast with its contrasting colours, but also a treat for the tastebuds. A perfect refreshing side that soothes the savoury heaviness of any meat! Zucchini and bell peppers are also both known to have fewer calories and increase the metabolism, thereby making them a super food for people who are following a diet on weight management!
All other ingredients for this salad are widely available on the market. They’re easy, affordable, tasty, and healthy! And when mixed together, it sounds like the perfect crunchy meal to me!Print
Bell Pepper Zucchini Salad is a colorful and healthy salad. It is super easy to prepare and it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper – medium size seeded and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Red Bell pepper – medium size seeded and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Zucchini – medium size cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Cucumber – small size cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 tsp Flax seeds
- ½ tsp Rock salt/Table salt
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- Take a large mixing bowl, add zucchini, cucumber, yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper.
- Now add the seasoning i.e. salt, pepper powder, balsamic vinegar, oregano, chili flakes, flax seeds, and toss up all the vegetables and the seasoning and mix well.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy cool, colourful pepper salad on a hot summer day.
Keywords: bell pepper zucchini salad