This is a healthy wholesome and nutritious salad, it has protein, fiber and nutrients.
- 1 Broccoli – medium size cut into florets
- 200 gm Tofu
- 2 Tomato – medium size chopped roughly
- ½ cup Baby Corns – chopped roughly
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mixed Seeds (I have taken pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Salt (Pesto sauce has salt in it so I have used only half table spoon salt. If required we can add more later on)
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add chopped garlic, sauté for a minute on low heat, be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Now add the broccoli florets and salt.
- Also add the baby corn, tomatoes, chili flakes, oregano and pesto sauce.
- Sauté all the vegetables on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- No need to cover and cook the vegetables as we do not want them to turn very soft.
- Add tofu and sauté again for 2 minutes.
- Let all the water from the vegetables dry up.
- Add the seeds and mix well.
- Your broccoli tofu salad is ready to serve.
- You can enjoy it with warm soup or any bread of your choice.
Keywords: broccoli tofu salad