Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Load up on your greens and make this delicious broccoli salad! Mixed with hearty vegetables, tofu, and crunchy seeds, this recipe will get you hooked!
With a great amount of protein and fiber whilst still being super low on carbs, this salad is the perfect healthy lunch! Packed with various vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, K, A, and folate, plus antioxidants, this salad boosts good gut bacteria growth! This amazing recipe is what you need to satiate your hunger without compromising your taste buds and the health-promoting benefits of your meal.
Serve this recipe to your friends and family, and they’ll be singing your praises!
Follow us on our social media accounts and subscribe to our newsletter so you would never miss a recipe from us!Print
This is a healthy wholesome and nutritious salad, it has protein, fiber and nutrients.
- 1 Broccoli – medium size cut into florets
- 200 gm Tofu
- 2 Tomato – medium size chopped roughly
- ½ cup Baby Corns – chopped roughly
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mixed Seeds (I have taken pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Salt (Pesto sauce has salt in it so I have used only half table spoon salt. If required we can add more later on)
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add chopped garlic, sauté for a minute on low heat, be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Now add the broccoli florets and salt.
- Also add the baby corn, tomatoes, chili flakes, oregano and pesto sauce.
- Sauté all the vegetables on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- No need to cover and cook the vegetables as we do not want them to turn very soft.
- Add tofu and sauté again for 2 minutes.
- Let all the water from the vegetables dry up.
- Add the seeds and mix well.
- Your broccoli tofu salad is ready to serve.
- You can enjoy it with warm soup or any bread of your choice.
Keywords: broccoli tofu salad