Channa Sattu Paratha is very tasty recipe and does not require too many ingredients to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 3 cups Wheat flour
- 1½ cup Water – approximately
- 2 cups Channa Sattu
- 1 cup Coriander leaves – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 Green chili – finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain (carom) seeds
- 1/2 tsp Kalonji/Nigella seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oil/Ghee for frying the parathas
- In a bowl take channa sattu add salt, ajwain, kalonji, green chili, chaat masala, finely chopped Coriander and mustard oil.
- Mix everything well.
- It should form a ball and collect together and if it doesn’t then sprinkle a tablespoon of water.
- Now divide the wheat flour dough into 8 small balls. Fill in the stuffing into the balls and roll out the stuffed ball in the form of a disc (approx. 8” dia) with the help of a rolling pin.
- Heat a girdle and put some oil/ghee now put the rolled out parantha on it. Put some oil on the parantha and on the sides of the parantha as well. Roast the paranthas from both the sides till they are golden brown in colour.
- Prepare all the other paranthas in the same manner.
- Enjoy hot Chana Sattu parantha with pickle and curd.
Keywords: channa sattu paratha