Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 8 Mins Total Time: 28 Mins
Chicken Cutlet is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 400 gm Chicken – minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 2 Green chili – finely chopped
- ½ cup Fresh coriander
- 1 tsp Garam masala (I have used Everest garam masala)
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Bread crumbs
- In a large bowl take chicken, salt, chili powder, pepper powder, green chili, finely chopped garlic, fresh coriander, ghee and mix well.
- Also add the vinegar and mix it all very well and form a dough.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes so that it becomes a little firm.
- Now let us shape the cutlets.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and also take out the bread crumbs in a flat dish.
- Take a small portion of chicken about 3tbsp and slowly flatten it on the bread crumbs coat them with bread crumbs on both the sides.
- Now dip the cutlets in the beaten eggs and again coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shake off the extra bread crumbs and keep it carefully on a plate.
- You can keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes so that the cutlet becomes firm.
- Heat a girdle and drizzle some oil.
- Shallow fry the cutlets till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- It takes about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- You can even deep fry the cutlets but I prefer to shallow fry them.
- Enjoy them with mustard sauce or tomato ketchup.
Keywords: chicken cutlet