Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Let’s make this tasty ground chicken dish that the whole family will enjoy!
- 500 gms Boneless Chicken Keema
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 2 Onion – medium finely chopped
- 3 Tomato – medium finely chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste – ½ tsp ginger and ½ tsp garlic
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 5 to 6 Pepper Corns
- 5 to 6 Cloves
- 2 inch Cinnamon
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander
- 4 tbsp Mustard oil (you can use any oil of your choice or even ghee)
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Add the whole garam masalas like cinnamon, pepper corns and cloves.
- Now add the onions and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and sauté it for a minute and add tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder.
- Add the chicken keema and mix well.
- Add green peas, garam masala and water.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Then uncover and let the water dry up.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Enjoy chicken keema with roti, paratha, naan or rice.
Keywords: chicken keema