Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
A very easy and simple recipe and full of flavours.
- 400 gms Chicken – cut into 2cm cubes
- 200 gms Mushroom – cut into halves
- 1 cup Spring Onions (you can use any onion of your choice)
- 2 Green Chili – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Rock Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add the onions saute for a minute on low heat.
- Add salt and garlic and saute for about 2 minutes till the raw smell of garlic disappears.
- Keep the flame low so that the onions don’t get burnt.
- Now add the chicken pieces and saute on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the herbs one by one, rosemary, basil and oregano.Also add the chili flakes.
- Mix them all well.
- Add the mushrooms now and reduce the flame to low.
- The mushrooms will release some water, let it all dry up.
- It will take about 3 to 4 minutes for the mushrooms to cook.
- Your Chicken Mushroom garlic stir fry is now ready to serve.
- You can enjoy it as it is or with any bread of your choice.
Keywords: chicken mushroom garlic stir fry