Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
Short on time doesn’t mean short on flavor! If you’re looking for a quick and healthy fix meal, this salad can be prepared in no time! This fresh, crisp salad is always a welcome dish from a casual lunch to the most formal dinner. The tanginess from the lemon juice balances the sweetness from the beet, and the fresh coriander leaves lift up the overall salad flavor! Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this nutrient-enriched salad makes a great food for summer too!
If you’re incorporating salad to your weight loss journey, this is a perfect snack to get over the hunger pangs without compromising your calories intake.
So here’s to recipes that are so easy and outrageously delicious! Check out our other salad recipes that are perfect on various occasions too!Print
Looking to incorporate more veggies and salad in your weight loss journey and overall health? Try this delicious salad packed with nutrients
- 1 Cucumber – medium sliced
- 1 Beetroot – medium boiled and sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala – (store bought or you can do roasted ground cumin and black salt)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl add sliced cucumber and beetroot.
- Add fresh coriander, salt, chaat masala and lime juice.
- Toss them all well so that all the flavors are incorporated well.
- Chill for half an hour and serve.
Keywords: cucumber beetroot salad