Ummm… are you ready for some crunchy, sweet and spicy papdi chaat?
- 7 to 8 Papdi (I have used store bought)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 Potato – boiled, skinned and cut into small cubes
- 1 Onion – small finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Imli Chutney
- 2 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted masala
- 2 tbsp Sev
- ½ tsp Salt
- Whisk the yogurt with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp salt.
- In a plate arrange the papdi, put boiled potato cubes on them.
- Now put some onion, chaat masala and curd.
- Add some imli chutney, roasted masala, chili powder and pomegranates.
- Now add the mint chutney.
- Garnish with some sev and serve.
How to make the Roasted masala…take 2tbsp cumin seeds, 2tbsp coriander seeds and 4 dried red chilies. All the ingredients are dry roasted in a pan, cooled and ground into a fine powder.
Since we are using chat masala which already has salt in it, we may not need extra salt.
Keywords: dahi papdi chaat