Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins
Easy Potato Sandwich is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 2 Potato – boiled and peeled
- 1 Onion – medium finely chopped
- 2 Green chilies – finely chopped
- ½ cup Fresh coriander – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Bread slices
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add onions and saute on medium heat for a minute.
- Now add finely chopped green chilies and salt.
- Mix well and saute on medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes till the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Now transfer the fried onions to a bowl add boiled potatoes and coriander and mix everything well and keep it aside.
- Apply butter on the bread slices and spread the potato mixture.
- Spread it evenly.
- Now heat a grill pan apply ghee or butter on it and place the sandwich flip to the other side when one side is done i.e. it is golden brown in colour.
- Remove it to a plate and cut it into half.
- Enjoy your Potato sandwich with ketchup or green chutney.
Keywords: potato sandwich