Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This simple and delicious egg sandwich is famous in Kolkata Coffee House. Brings back many memories.
- 2 Egg – boiled and chopped
- 4 Bread slices
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper (since pepper powder is the only flavouring agent make sure it is freshly ground)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 4 slices of bread remove the crust.
- Chop the eggs into small pieces.
- Now in a bowl add the egg pieces, butter, salt and pepper
- Mix them all well.
- Take the bread slices and divide the egg mixture into 2 portions and spread it evenly on the bread slices.
- Cover with the other slice and cut as per your desire.
- I have cut them into triangles.
- Egg sandwich is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Keywords: egg sandwich