Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Garlic Soup is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 10 – 12 Garlic – cloves roughly chopped
- 2 Potato – peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 Onion – medium size finely chopped
- ½ tsp Thyme
- 1 cup Milk
- 2½ cups Water
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
- Once the oil heats up add chopped garlic, saute for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Do not brown them.
- Now add the onions salt and saute on low heat for 7 to 8 till the onions turn transparent.
- Add the potatoes now and cover and cook till they become soft.
- Turn off the heat now and allow it to cool.
- Once it cools down put it in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Once done transfer it back to a pot add water, thyme and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add milk and give a quick boil and turn off the heat.
- Garlic soup is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy Garlic soup as it is or with any bread of your choice.
Keywords: garlic soup