Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Green Papaya Salad is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 – Green/Raw papaya medium size, skinned and cut into juliennes
- 1 – Red bell pepper cut into juliennes
- 1 – Yellow bell pepper cut into juliennes
- 1 – Green bell pepper cut into juliennes
- 1 – Cucumber medium size cut into juliennes
- ½ cup – peanuts roasted
- 1 tsp – Sesame seeds for garnishing
- ¼ cup – Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp – Garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp – lemon juice
- 1 tbsp – Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp – Honey/Jaggery(powdered)
- Mix all the ingredients needed for the dressing and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the vegetables needed for the salad and the roasted peanuts along with the dressing.
- Toss them all very well and coat the vegetables with the dressing.
- Garnish with some roasted peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: green papaya salad