Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
This Grilled Paneer Salad is the perfect way to satisy your craving. It is quick and easy.
- 200 gms Paneer – cut into squares about a cm thick and 2.5 to 3 inches in length
- ½ cup Curd
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp ginger paste and ½ tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Salt – 1 tsp for marinading the paneer and 1 tsp while cooking
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Onion – medium finely chopped
- 1 cup Bell Peppers – cut into 1 cm cubes
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Let us first marinade the paneer
- In a large bowl whisk the curd add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix it all well.
- Marinade the paneer pieces for atleast 15 minutes.
- Heat a grilling pan add oil grill the paneer pieces till golden brown in colour on both the sides. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to grill them on medium heat.
- Keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan add oil and add chopped garlic, sauté for half a minute.
- Keep the flame low so that the garlic does not get burnt.
- Now add onions and sauté for 2 minutes till the onions turn translucent.
- Add salt and oregano and sauté for a minute.
- Now add sweet chili sauce and mix all well.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté them all well.
- Add chili flakes and mix.
- Sauté the bell peppers for a minute or two.
- Don’t overdo it or the bell peppers will turn mushy.
- Once done arrange the bell pepper mixture in a bowl and place the grilled paneer pieces on the bed of bell peppers.
- I have cut grilled paneer pieces into triangles; you can cut them into any shape you want.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander.
- Your grilled paneer salad is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy it as it is or with any bread of your choice.
Keywords: grilled paneer salad