Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 6 Mins Total Time: 11 Mins
Grilled Paneer Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Grilled Paneer Sandwich is yummy easy and protein packed sandwich is going to be a hit with your family!
- 4 Bread slices
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 gms (1/2 pound) Paneer – cut into squares about a cm thick and 2.5 to 3 inches in length
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (store bought)
- Let us first make the marinade for the paneer.
- Whisk the yogurt in a bowl add salt, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, garam masala and chili powder.
- Mix them all very well.
- Marinade the paneer pieces for atleast 15 minutes.
- Heat a grilling pan, add butter grill the paneer pieces till golden brown on both the sides. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to grill them on medium heat.
- keep it aside.
- Now butter the bread slices and place the grilled paneer on the bread.
- Sprinkle some chat masala n cover with the other slice.
- On a hot grilling pan heat butter and grill the sandwiches till golden brown in colour on low heat which will take about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.
- Enjoy Grilled paneer sandwich with cold shakes or with tea or coffee.
Keywords: grilled paneer sandwich