Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Hariyali Paneer is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 400 gms Paneer – cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cups Fresh coriander – roughly chopped
- 1 Onion – medium size roughly chopped
- 6–7 Garlic cloves
- 4 Green chili
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1.5 tsp Garam masala powder (I have used MDH garam masala)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a blender add onion, green chili, garlic cloves and roughly chopped coriander.
- Blend and make a smooth paste.
- Heat a kadai and add oil.
- Add the coriander puree, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder and saute on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and mix well.
- Add half a cup of water and mix.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with paratha or roti and enjoy.
Keywords: hariyali paneer