Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Healthy Macaroni Salad is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 cup – macaroni
- 1 cup – cooked mushrooms
- 1 cup – red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup – zucchini finely chopped
- ½ cup – olives
- 1 tbsp – oregano
- ½ cup – fresh parsley or 1tsp if you are using dried parsley
- 1 tsp – chili flakes
- ¼ cup – olive oil
- 2 tbsp – lemon juice
- 1 tbsp – honey
- 1 tsp – salt
- Cook the macaroni in 6 cups of water till they are soft but firm i.e., al dente.
- Wash the cooked macaroni under running water.
- In a large bowl add the macaroni, cooked mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini, olives, oregano and
- Now let us prepare the dressing for the salad.
- In a bowl take the olive oil to it add chili flakes, lemon juice, honey and salt.
- Mix well.
- Now add this dressing to the macaroni bowl and toss everything very well.
- Serve it warm or cold as you desire.
- Enjoy healthy macaroni salad as a snack or main meal.
Keywords: healthy macaroni salad