Yields: 20 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Try this uinquest and delicious recipe. Kids will love it!
- 400 gm (almost 1 pound) Chicken – boneless
- 1 Onion – medium finely chopped
- 1 pod Garlic – peeled
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Rock Salt (you can use table salt too)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Wash and clean the chicken and put it in a high powered mixer-grinder or food processor along with garlic cloves, onion and salt.
- Grind it to a fine paste.
- Take it out in a bowl and add chili flakes and oregano.
- Mix well and add butter and form a dough. Divide the dough into four equal size portions.
- Roll out in a cylindrical/log shape and wrap it in cling film and seal the ends tightly.
- Keep a large pot with boiling water and put the chicken logs in it.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Keep checking in between to see that the chicken does not leak out from the cling film.
- Once done take it out of water and let it cool down completely.
- When the logs cool down remove the cling film and cut the logs into slices.
- Chicken pate is ready to serve you can use it in making sandwiches or enjoy them as it is with some green chutney and onion slices.
Keywords: homemade chicken salami