Homemade Oven Fresh Pizza is super tasty and the kids are going to LOVE IT! You can omit the pepperoni and make this fully vegetarian.
- 2 cups Wheat Flour (you can also use refined flour/maida)
- 2 tbsp Oil (I have used olive oil you can use any oil of your choice)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dry Yeast
- 1 cup Luke Warm Water
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Green Bell Pepper
- 5 Pepperoni (you can add more if you want, you can also add shredded chicken or any meat of your choice or even avoid it if you want)
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Pizza Sauce/ Tomato Ketchup/ Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Let us first prepare the yeast. Take luke warm water in a bowl add sugar and dry yeast and mix well.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now let us prepare the dough.
- Take wheat flour and to it add salt and oil, and prepared yeast and make a smooth and soft dough.
- Add more water if required.
- Grease a bowl and place the dough in it and cover with a wet kitchen towel.
- Let it rest in a warm place for 2 hours. After 2 hours the dough will rise and become double its size.
- Knead it now and punch out all the air from the dough.
- Let us now prepare the pizza.
- Preheat the oven at 180degrees Celsius.
- Dust your kitchen platform, roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- You can make the base of the pizza as per your liking. I had rolled it to about 10-inch diameter.
- Also, you can keep the base thick or thin depending on how you like it.
- I like think crust so I had rolled it out as thin as possible.
- Once you have rolled out the base of the pizza place it on a greased baking tray- round pizza tray will be best.
- Now let us put the topping on the pizza.
- Add pizza sauce place pepperoni, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and green bell pepper.
- Sprinkle chili flakes, oregano and cheese.
- Now place the baking tray in the oven.
- Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes. Keep checking it so that it does not get burnt.
- Slice the pizza at per your liking and enjoy it warm.
For the pizza topping you can add any vegetable/non veg of your choice. I have used the following vegetables.
Keywords: homemade pizza fresh oven