Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
A very simple and flavorful recipe. I have used the vegetables I had at home you can use any vegetable of your choice.
- 1 cup Rice – cooked and cooled
- 1 Onion – medium finely chopped
- ½ cup French Beans – finely chopped
- ½ cup Green Bell Pepper – finely chopped
- ½ cup Baby Corn – sliced
- ½ cup Green Peas
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic – finely chopped (1/2 tsp ginger and 1/2 tsp garlic)
- 3 to 4 Green Chili – slit length wise
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a wok and add onions and green onions. Sauté them for 2 minutes till it turns transparent.
- Now add chopped ginger-garlic and green chillies sauté it for a minute.
- Now add the vegetables one by one like carrots, beans and baby corn. Mix them all very well.
- Now add salt and cover and cook till the vegetables become soft.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add capsicum, pepper powder and rice. Mix everything very well.
- Garnish with some spring onions and enjoy your Chinese Fried rice as it is or with Chili Paneer or Chili chicken.
Keywords: indo-chinese fried rice