Maggi With Vegetables
Maggi is one of the universally loved food. It is unanimously loved by all, from kids of age 2 to old people. There are tons of different ways in which Maggi has been recreated. Nowadays, we even get Maggi momo.
Regardless of the different varieties, the classic vegetable Maggi will never go out of fashion. It is sometimes a bit naughty but oh so tasty!
What is Maggi With Vegetables?
Vegetable masala Maggi is a good dish that takes very little time to make when you suddenly feel hungry and is a good choice for an evening snack or a light dinner.
The street-style veg masala Maggi takes the traditional Maggi masala noodles to the next level. The best part about this vegetable masala Maggi recipe is that you can use any combination of vegetables you choose to increase the dish’s nutritional value. The vegetables, which range from onion to capsicum to tomato, are sautéed to give them a spicy and juicy flavor. Because people of all ages enjoy Maggi, you don’t have to think twice about serving it to individuals of different ages.
This vegetable masala Maggi recipe can also be prepared on occasions like a small kitty party, a small gathering of friends, or on demand of children when they come back home from school and are hungry.
Notable Ingredients At A Glance
Maggi – Obviously, when preparing Maggi, you will need Maggi foremost. You will need four to five packages of Maggi Noodles with Maggi masala flavoring, which are included.
Veggies – This recipe uses vegetables like carrots, potatoes, onions, and green chilis. You can add other vegetables like beans, broccoli, etc., too.
Egg – I have added eggs to make it even more delicious.
Oil – You can use any neutral oil as per your preference.
How To Prepare Maggi With Vegetables?
Add oil to the frying pan and fry the vegetables by adding some salt. Once done, keep the contents in a bowl and prepare the scrambled eggs by adding some salt to the oil.
Now, combine and mix the ingredients in a small saucepan. Prepare the Maggi noodles and stir well so that they do not break. While mixing, gradually add the Maggi masala so that the masala is uniformly distributed.
Serve hot with ketchup.
Some Expert Tips For Preparing Maggi With Vegetables
- You can add any vegetables you choose, such as broccoli or sweet corn.
- You can adjust the spices to your liking.
- You can also top it with cheese to make Mumbai Street Style Veg Masala Maggi.
- You can use ramen noodles instead of Maggi.
Maggi noodles with vegetables is something a bit naughty but oh so tasty! It is one of the favorite cheat meal for every people, regardless of age.
- 4 Maggi blocks
- 3 Carrot- medium, cut in cubes
- 2 Potato- medium, cut in cubes
- 4 Eggs
- 5 Green Chillis – chopped
- 2 Onion – medium, cut in cubes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Maggi Flavor Packet ( I used Masala flavored Maggi).
- Add 2 tbsp of oil and fry the vegetables by adding ½ tsp salt.
- Once done, keep the contents in a bowl and make the scrambled eggs by adding ½ tsp salt in 2 tbsp oil.
- Now take a pan, keep heat on low and add all the ingredients together and mix.
- Prepare the maggi noodles and mix so that the noodles don’t break. While mixing add the maggi masala bit by bit so that the masala is mixed evenly.
- Serve with ketchup.
You can use ramen noodles instead of Maggi noodles if you’d like.
Keywords: Maggi with vegetables