Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
Mango Custard is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 4 medium size – Mangoes
- 1 ltr – Milk
- 1 cup – Sugar
- 4 tbsp – Vanilla Custard powder
- Clean and peel the mangoes. Chop one mango into fine pieces and keep it in the fridge.
- Make pulp with the rest of the mangoes and keep it aside.
- Let us first prepare the custard.
- Remove 1 cup milk from the 1ltr milk.
- Add custard powder to the 1 cup milk and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps
- In a pan heat the rest of the milk and bring it to a boil. Boil it on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now add sugar to the boiling milk and mix well. The heat should be kept low now add the custard powder mixture and keep stirring continuously to blend it well with the milk.
- Be careful to see that the custard mixture does not settle at the bottom of the pan.
- Let this milk and custard mixture boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.
- Once it has cooled down completely add the mango pulp to the custard and mix well.
- Now refrigerate this custard for 7 to 8 hours before serving.
- Once the custard has cooled down serve them in individual bowls and garnish with freshly chopped mangoes.
Keywords: mango custard