Mango Salad is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 medium size – Mango diced into 2 cm cubes
- 1 medium size – Cucumber diced into 2 cm cubes
- 1 medium size – Red bell pepper diced into 2 cm cubes (you can use any bell pepper of your choice red, green or yellow)
- 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp – Roasted masala
- 1 – Green chili finely chopped
- ½ cup – Coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp – Salt
- In a large bowl take diced mangoes, diced cucumber, diced red bell pepper, lemon juice, roasted masala, green chili and salt.
- Toss them all together and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for one hour and serve.
- Enjoy Mango salad cold or at room temperature.
How to make roasted masala -take 2tbsp cumin seeds, 2tbsp coriander seeds and 4 dried red chilies. All the ingredients are roasted in a girdle, cooled and ground into a fine powder.
Keywords: mango salad