Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Mango Sherbet is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very refreshing recipe.
- 1 medium size – Raw mango
- 1 medium size – Ripe mango
- 1 tbsp – Sugar (you can use jaggery as well)
- ½ tsp – Rock salt
- Peel and cut the raw mango as well as the ripe mango into small cubes.
- In a pressure cooker cook both the mangoes for 2 whistles. No need to add water.
- Switch off the heat after 2 whistles.
- Open the pressure cooker once the pressure is completely released.
- Let it cool down.
- Now with a hand blender blend the mangoes to a smooth paste.
- Add rock salt and sugar and mix well. Also add 200ml water to make it a little thin as we are making a sherbet/juice.
- Pour them into individual glasses and keep them in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Keywords: mango sherbet