This is a very quick, easy and tasty breakfast. I call it masala French Toast, some call it bread omelette. For kids you can omit the green chilies if you want. Let’s start!
- 4 Eggs
- 6 Bread Slices – cut into triangles you can cut them into any shape you desire
- 1 Onion – small size finely chopped
- 2 Green Chili – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger- finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- In a bowl whisk all the eggs.
- Add onions, green chilies, chopped ginger and salt and mix it all very well.
- Heat a pan, drizzle ghee/oil.
- Take the bread slices and dip it into the egg mixture.
- Place the dipped bread slices in the pan reduce heat.
- Shallow fry both sides of the bread till golden brown in colour which will take about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan once done. Arrange it on a plate and sprinkle pepper powder.
- Serve it warm with some ketchup or a condiment if your choice.
Keywords: masala french toast bread omelette