Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 7 Mins Total Time: 17 Mins
Masala oats is a healthy and tasty nutritious meal. You can use any vegetables of your choice.
- ½ cup Oats
- ½ cup French Beans – ½ cup
- ½ cup Carrots – ½ cup
- 1 tsp Ginger – grated
- 1 sprig (10 to 12) Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Put mustard seeds let it splutter, now add grated ginger and sauté.
- Add beans, carrots, salt, chili powder and curry leaves sauté on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add oats, mix them all well.
- Now add 1 cup water, cover and cook for two minutes.
- Keep stirring in between so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add ghee, mix well.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and enjoy.
Keywords: masala oats