Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Mashed Potato Chicken Balls in AIRFRYER
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
Mashed Potato Chicken Balls in AIRFRYER is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- ½ kg Chicken – boneless (cut into 2cm cubes) or minced chicken
- 1 Onion – medium finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- ½ cup Fresh coriander – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Potato – medium size boiled and peeled
- 1 cup Bread crumbs ( can use whole wheat or panko crumbs too)
- 1 cup Corn flour slurry (take a cup of water to it add 2tbsp of corn flour mix well and add 1/2tsp of salt)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Let us first prepare the filling
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil heats up add ginger-garlic paste.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes till the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste goes away.
- Add onions and salt, fry for 3 to 4 minutes till the onions become transparent.
- Now add chicken pieces and saute on high heat.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala and tomato ketchup. Saute on medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes till all the water from the chicken dries up and the chicken is cooked. Keep stirring so that chicken does not stick to the pan.
- When the water dries up add fresh coriander and mix well.NOTE: Let all the water dry up otherwise the potato balls will open up while frying. Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Outer covering:. Add salt to the potatoes and mash well. Make small balls and keep aside.
- Now grease your palm and take a ball, flatten between your palms and take 2 tablespoons of chicken filling and cover with the potatoes. Make small round balls. Do the same with the rest of the potatoes.
- Dip the filled potato balls into the slurry and then coat with bread crumbs. Again, dip in the slurry and coat with the bread crumbs..
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Preheat the airfrier for 5 minutes at 170C ( or 345F).
- Now place two potato balls at a time and air fry them for 10minutes. You can spray some oil on the potato balls to make themreally crispy.
- After 10 minutes take out the Mashed Potato Chicken Balls and enjoy them hot with tomato ketchup, green chutney and mint chutney, chilli-garlic sauce.
Keywords: mashed potato chicken balls airfryer