Yields: 7 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Methi Paratha is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Methi leaves
- 2 Green chilies – finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger – grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil (for kneading)
- Oil/Ghee – for frying
- Water (for kneading the dough)
- In a mixing bowl take the wheat flour add salt, green chilies, oil, grated ginger and methi leaves.
- Add water and make a smooth dough.
- Cover with a damp cloth and keep it aside for half an hour.
- After half an hour divide the dough into 6 to 7 small portions.
- Keep them aside.
- Now dust some flour into the rolling area and place a ball of dough and roll out a round paratha.
- Drizzle some oil over the paratha and fold it into the shape of English letter D.
- Fold it further in to a triangle.
- Now roll it out again in the shape of a triangle.
- Heat a girdle drizzle some oil and place the rolled-out paratha.
- Drizzle some oil or ghee.
- Cook on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Your methi paratha is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy with some curd and pickle.
Keywords: methi paratha