Here’s another tasty, crunchy, healthy, immunity building salad for your whole family!
- 8 to 10 Fresh Mint lLeaves
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – medium finely chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper – medium finely chopped
- 1 Zucchini – small finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Take a large mixing bowl, add chopped yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, zucchini and corn.
- Now add balsamic vinegar, oregano, pepper powder, salt and fresh mint leaves.
- Give it a good toss.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy minty corn vegetable salad on a hot summer afternoon. It will definitely refresh you.
Fresh Corn Kernels need to be boiled in water for 5 to 6 minutes, I have used the frozen ones
Keywords: minty corn vegetable salad