Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Mushroom soup is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 cup Mushrooms – finely chopped
- 1 Onion – medium size finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and fry it for a minute.
- Now add the onions and fry till it becomes transparent which takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms now and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or till the water from the mushrooms dry up.
- Now add the water and milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt, oregano and pepper powder.
- Let it simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Your mushroom soup is now ready to serve enjoy it with any bread of your choice.
Keywords: mushroom soup