Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
No Fry Chicken 65
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Chicken 65 a very simple and easy recipe with very few ingredients. But since the dish involves deep frying we all avoid it but here I tried a simple No fry Chicken 65 which is equally delicious and you can enjoy it guilt free as it is not fried.
- 400 gms (almost 1 pound) Chicken
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 tsp Ginger–Garlic Paste – half tsp of each
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 15 to 20 Curry leaves
- 5 to 6 Green Chilies – chopped into 1 inch length
- 1 tbsp Garlic – finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Let us first marinade the chicken.
- In a bowl take chicken add salt, ginger – garlic paste, lemon juice, red chili powder, black pepper, turmeric and curd.
- Rub them all very well into the chicken.
- Keep it aside for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Now let us start cooking.
- Heat a wok add oil.
- Add chopped garlic and chilis and sauté for a minute.
- Now add the curry leaves and sauté them for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and mix them all very well.
- Add salt and chili powder and mix well.
- Cook on medium heat till all the water from the chicken evaporates and the chicken gets cooked which will take about 10 to 12 minutes.
- The water will gradually evaporate and the chicken will get cooked.
- There is no need to add water as we want it to be dry.
- No fry Chicken 65 is now ready.
Keywords: no fry chicken 65