Palak Corn Cutlets is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 small bunch (200 gms) Palak
- 1 cup Corn – blanched
- 3 Potato – medium size boiled and peeled
- 2 Green chili – finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger – grated
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala (I have used Mother’s recipe Garam masala)
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
- Grind the blanched corn coarsely in a mixer grinder without adding any water.
- Take out the ground corn in a large bowl.
- Add boiled potatoes, grated ginger, green chilies, salt, garam masala, amchur powder, rice flour and finely chopped palak.
- Mix all the ingredients well with your hands and make a dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes shape the tikkis as per your liking. Oil your palms when you shape them.
- I had this flower shaped cookie cutter which I used to shape my tikkis.
- You can either deep fry or shallow fry the tikkis.
- I have shallow fried them, for shallow frying the tikkis heat a girdle or tawa and brush some ghee or oil onto it.
- Add the tikkis one by one and fry on each side till golden brown in colour which will take about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- In the same way fry all the tikkis.
- Your Palak Corn tikkis are now ready to serve, enjoy them hot with tomato ketchup or green mint chutney.
In case you don’t have rice flour you can also use besan, bread crumbs or corn flour
Keywords: palak corn cutlet