Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium
- Yield: 4 1x
Paneer Jalfrezi a simple and yummy recipe with few ingredients and liked by all.
- 250 gms (1/2 pound) Paneer
- 1 Onion – medium, size thinly sliced
- 2 Tomato – medium, size thinly sliced
- 2 Green Bell Pepper – medium, size thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot – medium, size thinly sliced
- 7 to 8 pods Garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil and add chopped garlic and sauté for 2 minutes till the raw smell of garlic goes.
- Now add onions and fry till it turns transparent. Add salt and turmeric and mix well, now add red chili powder and garam masala. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame.
- Add the carrots, mix well, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes till the carrots become soft.
- Add the green bell
- Peppers and cook on high for a minute and add the tomatoes.
- Cover and cook further till the tomatoes become slightly soft.
- Now add the paneer cubes and give a good toss.
- Cook uncovered till the water released by the veggies dries up and the veggies are done but firm.
- Garnish with fresh coriander or kasuri methi.
Keywords: paneer jalfrezi