Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Sabu Makha is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 cup – Sabu (Tapioca)
- 3 medium size – Ripe Mangoes
- ½ cup grated – Coconut
- 2 tbsp – Jaggery powder or Sugar (optional)
- 1 cup – Milk (optional)
- Let us first wash and soak the sabu overnight or for 7 to 8 hours in 3 cups of water.
- The sabu absorbs lots of water so quantity of water should be 3 times the quantity of sabu.
- After 7 to 8 hours when the sabu is completely soaked in water and becomes double its size drain off the excess water and keep it aside.
- Now peel the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Mash the mangoes with your hands.
- Now in large mixing bowl add the strained sabu, jaggery, grated coconut and mangoes and mix well with your hands.
- In case you feel the mixture is very dense add milk to loosen it up a little and get the desired consistency.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge to chill if you want to have it cold or else room temperature also tastes good.
- Your Sabu Makha is now ready to serve garnish with some chopped mango pieces and grated coconut and enjoy it cold.
Keywords: sabu makha