Sabudana Dosa is a delicious dosa that is made from sabudana pearls also known as sago. After posting an image post of Sabudana dosa, I got many requests for the video. So here it is. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Sabudana/Sago
- 1 inch Ginger
- 4 to 5 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Salt
- Soak the Sabudana for 6 to 7 hours or overnight.
- Drain off the excess water in the morning.
- Now in a mixer-grinder add the soaked Sabudana, green chilies, ginger and salt and grind to a fine paste.
- Transfer the batter to a vessel.
- Heat a tawa or girdle drizzle some oil.
- Keep the flame low so that you can easily spread the batter.
- Now take a ladleful of the batter and pour it on the tawa and spread it like a dosa.
- Gently spread the batter starting from the center and moving outwards. Keep the flame low and regulate the flame as per the thickness of the girdle.
- You can drizzle some oil or ghee if you want.
- Cook the dosa till one side is nice golden and crisp which will take about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- The dosa will start leaving the pan when its cooked.
- Flip and cook the other side too.
- Serve Sabudana dosa with any chutney of your choice.
- I like to have them with coconut chutney when I am fasting.
Keywords: sabudana dosa