Chicken salad can be made in a variety of ways. Today I am sharing a very easy and simple chicken salad recipe which is tasty, healthy and very easy to prepare.
- 1 cup Chicken – boiled and shredded
- 1 Onion – finely chopped
- ½ cup Corn Kernels – boiled if fresh otherwise canned or frozen
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper – small finely chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – small finely chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper – small finely chopped
- 6–7 Garlic – cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Chili flakes (you can reduce the quantity if you want to)
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce (store bought)
- 1 tsp Pesto sauce (store bought)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Heat a kadai add 1tsp oil. Add garlic sauté for 2 minutes till golden brown in colour or till the raw smell of garlic goes.
- Add onions sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt and chili flakes. Saute for a minute.
- Now add corn kernels, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and yellow bell pepper.
- Mix all the vegetables properly on medium flame and add chicken, oregano, pesto sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Sauté them for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame. Check the seasoning. Add salt if required.
- Shredded chicken salad is now ready to serve.
- You can serve it with any bread of your choice or enjoy it as it is.
- It is a complete meal in itself.
if you use fresh corn, you will need to boil it till it’s cooked and soft.
Keywords: chicken salad shredded