Do you love french fries but are worried about gluten and animal products? Well, these spicy baby potatoes will make your mouth water. They may be vegan, but they’ll have your friends begging for more! Let’s take a look at this recipe that will quickly crave you for more.Print
Spicy Baby Potatoes (gluten free, vegan) is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 500 gms Baby potatoes – boiled and peeled
- 6 to 7 Red-Green chilies – slit
- ½ cup Fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp Whole coriander
- 1 tsp Whole cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Rock salt (you can use table salt also in case you don’t have rock salt)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander/Dhania powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 to 5 Black cardamom
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Heat a wok add oil.
- Now add whole coriander, whole jeera, black cardamom and green chilies and saute for a minute.
- Add the boiled potatoes, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and mix everything very well so that all the masalas incorporate well.
- Add fresh coriander and mix well.
- Your Spicy baby potato is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy with roti or paratha.
Keywords: spicy baby potatoes