Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Spicy Baby Potatoes is very easy and simple to make and does not take much time. So do try it out.
- 500 gms Baby Potatoes – boiled and peeled
- 6 to 7 Red – Green Chilies – slit
- ½ cup Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Whole Coriander
- 1 tsp Whole Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Rock Salt (you can use table salt also in case you don’t have rock salt)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander/Dhania Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 to 5 Black Cardamom
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Heat a wok add oil.
- Now add whole coriander, whole jeera, black cardamom and green chilies and saute for a minute.
- Add the boiled potatoes, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and mix everything very well so that all the masalas incorporate well.
- Add fresh coriander and mix well.
- Your Spicy baby potato is now ready to serve.
- Enjoy with roti or paratha.