Street Style Chowmein is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 1 pkt Noodles (I have used Top Ramen vegetarian noodles)
- 1 cup Spring onions
- 1 Carrots – medium size thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bell pepper – thinly sliced (I have used red, yellow and green bell peppers)
- 1 Onion – medium thinly sliced
- 1 inch Ginger – finely chopped
- 8 to 9 cloves Garlic – finely chopped
- 2 Green chilies – slit length wise
- 1 tbsp Red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Green chili sauce
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ajinomoto (optional)
- Cook the noodles as per package instructions and drain and rinse the noodles under running water.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and saute for a minute on medium heat.
- Now add green chilies and onions and saute on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt, ajinimoto, soy sauce and mix well.
- Now add green chili sauce, red chili sauce and spring onions and carrots saute on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and saute again for 4 to 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add the boiled noodles and mix very well, keep the heat to high.
- Toss and mix the noodles very well.
- Your Street style Chowmein is now ready to serve garnish with some spring onion greens and serve steaming hot.
I have used only two vegetables ie. bell peppers and carrots, you can use any vegetable of your choice like French beans, cabbage or even mushrooms.
Keywords: street style chowmein