Thai Red Chicken Curry is a Thai cuisine. This recipe is so easy to make at home. It is super tasty and healthier than takeout.
- 800 gms Chicken (I have used chicken legs as well as boneless breast pieces, you can use only boneless pieces also)
- 200 ml Coconut milk (I have used store bought coconut milk)
- 5 to 6 Whole red chili – chopped
- 4 tbsp Thai red paste
- 1 cup Bell peppers (I have used red and green bell peppers cut into 1 cm cubes)
- ½ cup Baby corn – chopped diagonally into 1 cm length
- 10 to 12 Kafir lime leaves
- 2 stalks Fresh Lemon grass – chopped into 1 cm length
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat a kadai add oil.
- Now add the Thai red paste and saute it on low flame for half a minute.
- Add whole red chili and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute.
- Add salt and mix it well.
- Tear the Kafir lime leaves into half and add to the chicken.
- Add baby corn and cover and cook on low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the coconut milk.
- Add lemon grass stalks and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- After sometime remove the lid and let it simmer on low heat for a minute.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for a minute or two.
- Your Thai red chicken curry is now ready to serve.
- Serve it with steamed rice to enjoy the flavours.
Keywords: thai red curry chicken