Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins
Valentine’s Day Strawberry Smoothie is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries (about 7 to 8 medium sized)
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the stem.
- In a mixer jar add the strawberries with half cup milk.
- Give it a good churn and make a smooth lump free puree.
- Now add rest of the milk and powdered sugar and pulse it once more for 1 minute.
- You can also add crushed ice if you want to.
- Your Strawberry smoothie is now ready to serve, garnish with some fresh strawberries and enjoy.
Keywords: strawberry smotthie valentine