Vegetable Club Sandwich is very tasty recipe and it is very easy to prepare it. It is super delicious and it is a very flavorful recipe.
- 3 Bread slices
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Mint chutney
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ½ tsp Oregano (optional, you can use finely chopped coriander leaves as well)
- 4 tbsp Hung curd (optional, you can use mayonnaise also)
- 2 Paneer slices (1/2 cm thick)
- Mixed vegetables – red and yellow bell peppers thinly sliced; cabbage thinly sliced
- 4 Olives – thinly sliced
- ½ tsp Salt
- Heat a grilling pan and brush it with some butter. Grill the paneer slices on both sides till they turn golden brown in colour which will take about 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Remove the paneer slices from the tawa and keep it aside.
- Now let us butter the bread slices.
- Apply butter on only one side of each slice.
- Heat the grilling pan and toast only that side of the bread which is buttered.
- It takes about 5 to 6 minutes to toast the 3 bread slices.
- Now let us prepare the vegetable filling.
- To the thinly sliced vegetables add the hung curd or mayonnaise, salt, pepper powder, oregano and mix well so that all the vegetables are very well coated with the hung curd dressing.
- Also note if you are using mayonnaise there is no need to add salt and pepper as mayonnaise already has salt in it.
- Now take one of the bread slices and apply mint chutney.
- On the slice of bread to which we applied mint chutney place the grilled paneer slices.
- Now apply mint chutney to the other slice of bread and tomato ketchup to the third one.
- Place the ketchup slice on top of the bread slice where we had placed grilled paneer. Press gently.
- Now put the hung curd mixed vegetables on the toasted side of the bread and spread evenly.
- Cover with the third slice of bread the chutney side facing inside. Again, press gently so that the bread slices are secured firmly.
- Heat the grilling pan and grill the sandwich once more before serving.
- Cut the sandwich to your desired shape. I have cut them into triangles you can cut them into squares as well.
- Your Vegetable Club Sandwich is now ready to serve enjoy it with some fries and a cup of tea or coffee.
Keywords: vegetable club sandwich